Want to show up on Google? We’ll help you dominate the 1st Page.
WE RUN SEO TWO WAYS
National SEO Campaigns
In National SEO campaigns you will want to rank for very competitive national keywords, high volume traffic, and build a brand. You are likely a nationally recognized company, eCommerce store, or marketplace that needs to be more visible online. You need a comprehensive strategy to grow your website as well as your ads. Our national campaigns can make it happen.
Local SEO Campaigns
In Local SEO campaigns, you will want to rank for lower competition keywords, drive leads instead of traffic, and build a brand locally. You are likely a service, product, or professional business looking to drive additional leads and clients. You need to show up in Google Maps and want to generate more organic views, traffic, and sales. Our local niche SEO is the solution.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR CAMPAIGN
We know by the time you contact us you will have tried to reach page one on your own. It can be frustrating, but it does take time and patience. It’s a good thing we are starting now! SEO is a long-term play that will allow you to dominate the Google Search Page for years to come. We will never leave you in the dark, with our company you’ll always know how your keywords are doing and where we are at in our campaign. Most successful campaigns take 9-12 months or longer to truly dominate with Google.
- Keyword Research
- Create the campaign
- Optimize website for keywords
- Create monthly written content
- Set up your website for lead capture
Month Two – Six
- Google starts indexing the site
- Keywords begin to rank, fluctuating between 1-25 ranks
- We’ll work to make Google trust the website and crawl the site
Month Six – Ten
- You will typically reach page 1!
- Start implementing more keywords and target landing pages for local/national geos
- Optimize keywords and website for conversions and lead capture
Month Ten and Beyond
- Now you’re on the first page, and we want to keep it that way!
- We’ll keep adding relevant keywords and content to continue the site’s relationship with Google
- More keywords = more rankings